The Magpul MOE Hand Guard for AR15/M16 rifles with carbine-length 'direct impingement' gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow for optional mounting of Picatinny rail sections for tactical lights and other accessories. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail mounting slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 0.39 lb.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.32 in.
- Width, max: 2.19 in.
NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
NOT compatible with any known piston systems.
Made in U.S.A.