The Columbia Sportswear Company is a company from the United States that is well known for producing and distributing sportswear apparel. Founded all the way back in 1938, the company has become one of the most successful outdoor apparel companies of all time. Headquartered in Oregon, they manufacture and distribute footwear, camping equipment, skiwear (which they are the largest American seller of), outwear accessories, and head gear.
A few of Columbia’s products have recently arrived in our new arrival section, so let’s take a look at what the company has to offer here:Columbia Tech Trek Shirt
- You’ll definitely get the most bang for your buck with this Tech Trek shirt from Columbia. At first glance, this shirt just seems like any ordinary shirt that you could purchase from any outdoor clothing vendor from any sporting good stores. But the reality is that it is very lightweight and stretchy. Why? Because it has a very slim and active fit that maximizes mobility to the utmost extreme. This shirt is also strong enough to keep you dry in wet conditions.
- All in all, this shirt will serve you well regardless of whether you plan to hit the gym or just want to embark on a fun, outdoor activity. This shirt is highly resistant to bacteria thinks to the Omni-Wick antimicrobial treatment. With a total back length of twenty eight inches, this shirt is constructed out of one hundred percent polyester for enhanced durability as well.
- Spring, summer, fall, winter you name it. There is no type of weather for any season that the Columbia Voyager Convert Pants won’t be able to handle. Constructed out an Omni-Shield fabric for fast drying, it takes a lot for these lightweight and durable pants to get wet. The pant legs can also zip up quickly, allowing the pants to get dry even faster. These pants work very well for backpacking, for heading out to the shooting range, or for any other outdoor activity.
- Cool features of the Columbia Voyager Convert Pants include a partial elastic at the waist, a zip closed security pocket for you to carry your more valuable items while on the go, articulated knees, gusset details, and several cargo pockets as well.
- If you want a high quality, outdoor short sleeve shirt that will simultaneously keep you cool and keep you well protected from the hot rays of the sun, you’ve found it with the Columbia Zero Rules Short Sleeve shirt. This shirt is designed for maximum comfort due to its materials that are both soft and lightweight that will assist in removing sweat during hot conditions. Made out of one hundred percent polyester and imported fabric, this slim fit short sleeve shirt comes equipped with an Omni-Wick and Omni-Shade UPF 30 sun protection.
- When conditions will demand a longer sleeve shirt in contrast to the Zero Rules Short Sleeve shirt, the Columbia Zero Rules long sleeve shirt is for you. This long sleeve shirt is made out of technology in a slim active fit that aid in comfort while also maximizing mobility. This shirt is designed to remove sweat in order to keep you dry in hot conditions. What’s even better, is that this is one of the few outdoor shirts out there that is well protected against bacterial growth due to the proven antimicrobial treatment. When a durable and long lasting outdoor long sleeve shirt is required, there is no better choice than the Columbia Zero Rules Shirt
- Wait, there are polo shirts designed specifically for the outdoors? You bet there are! Columbia offers a high quality one called the Zero Rules Polo. You’ll find much comfort in this soft and stretchy lightweight shirt that will keep you dry and extremely well protected from the sun. As with other shirts from Columbia, the Zero Rules Polo shirt will keep you looking cool while also equipped with antimicrobial technology and one hundred percent polyester fabric.
- If you’ve been looking for shorts that are comfortable to work out in, the Columbia ‘in the Dust Running Shorts’ are your immediate solution. These are high quality, active running shorts made for mobility, but they are also constructed out of durable wicking fabric and UPF protection to keep you well protected. The in the Dust Running Shorts come with a number of features that set them apart from other running shorts on the market: they feature an interior mesh brief for added comfort, a stash pockets to securely hold important items such as a wallet and phone, and also feature Columbia’s trademark antimicrobial treatment as protection against bacterial growth.