Upon Release it is available here.
The Naga Pullover AR is an insulated mid layer designed to be worn in conjunction with a wet weather protective jacket while conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks. This pullover can also be worn as an insulated Under Body Armor Combat Shirt while conducting Direct Action work.
- Wet Weather Jacket Compatible - designed to work as the insulation layer while worn with a LEAF Alpha Jacket or Alpha Jacket LT
- Quarter Zip - Allows for ventilation and ease of donning and doffing
- Wrist Thumb Holes - Allows for expedient coverage of upper hands when gloves are not being used
- Left Chest Zip Pocket - For the storage of mission essentials you need close by
- CAROLTEX 71gsm/2.1osy Two Way Stretch Nylon Plain Weave
- POLARTEC 230gsm/6.8osy Power Stretch Knit with Hardface
- LI PENG 40gsm/1.2osy High Air Permeable Nylon Ripstop Weave
Why do you need this as a staple item in your layering arsenal? If you are like us our resources are limited so every piece of clothing we invest in needs to count. That is why you should by The Arcteryx LEAF Naga Pullover AR. This item will give you a wide range of comfort in many types of environments. We are always looking for gear that can adapt easily to Warm>Cool>Wet>Dry. With the various materials, this is constructed with you can use this as a mid layer, as well as use it as an outer layer for mildly cool events. We are active so the functions of our gear must be active too. Both the body and the sleeves will breathe and release moisture in high output moments. You have a quarter zip that allows you to dump body heat trapped in your core when you need to cool. For a high output movement, I would start with a moisture-wicking base layer top, add this NAGA AR pull over then ad a wind protecting shell. This will get you through most 30 degree climates in a high output setting. You will be able to shed some layers and then add when you sit. If you are going into colder regions I would add a puffy layer to this. I hope this article helped you if we can answer any more questions please let us know. [email protected]