When you need to go from water to land, or land to water and back again, and you don't have the time to worry about your footwear—what do you do? Whether you're engaged in a tactical operation or an extreme water-sports enthusiast, you need the pinnacle in footwear designed to handle it all.
The Altama Multicam Black OTB Maritime Assault Low Shoes are military designed and heavily military tested. These are the number one tactical shoes for any amphibious movement. Plus, these bad boys were made with the idea of everyone's favorite Chuck Taylors and came jam-packed with rugged features and so much more.
With a fin-friendly fit, the Altama Multicam Black OTB Maritime Assault Low shoes will easily pair with almost every dive fin used by militaries worldwide. 1000D Cordura quarter panels that are durable as well as rugged are highly abrasion resistant, durable, and engineered to withstand heavy use. If you need the utmost discretion, non-shine and rust-proof lace hardware will keep your low profile when you need it.
Next in features you'll love, the Altama Multicam Black OTB Maritime Assault low shoes come with low profile laces that won't cause fin wear and have a full-length one-piece ABS shank for ultra-stability and support. Of course, the Ultron PU contoured insole does not absorb any water, and every time you take a step or your foot flexes, two specialized drain ports will expel water.
Last but never least, highly innovative Seal Rubber sticky outsoles, originally developed for rock climbing, have been specially engineered for wet tactical operations. Thus, making these low shoes one of the stickiest, highest traction rubber outsoles you will find on the market today. These Altama Multicam OTB Maritime shoes will keep you comfortable, supported, and protected for your next underwater mission and for many more to come. Additionally, these can be worn without the sometimes problem-generating socks. This allows you to make it to land, kick the fins off and continue on the ground without stopping.
Tactical Distributors are proud to offer you the tactical gear and edge you need with the absolute best quality brands and most competitive prices. Questions about the Altama Multicam OTB Maritime Assault Low Shoes, or questions about anything in our extensive inventory? Reach out and contact us. Our customer support team is ready to help.
It comes in 3 colors: Multicam, Coyote and Black.
• Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam® Doesn't hold water
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
• Low profile, Flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.