A versatile approach shoe for running, climbing and hiking fast in the outdoors. Lightweight and flexible, these men's outdoor shoes feature a breathable mesh upper and abrasion-resistant weldings to keep feet dry and protected. ADIPRENE+ in the forefoot helps propel you forward. The molded OrthoLite sock liner is treated to resist odor as it cushions the foot. A Stealth® rubber toe cap and climbing zone maximize rock contact, while a TRAXION out sole provides optimal grip over rocks and trails.
- Open mesh upper for maximum breathability
- Abrasion-resistant weldings for extra durability
- ADIPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Rubber toe cap for protection while bouldering or scrambling; Combi lace construction for a snug fit and more secure closure; Lace Bungee stows laces to help avoid tangling
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Rear foot TRAXION out sole for optimal grip in all directions; Forefoot Stealth rubber out sole for unbeatable grip