Focusing on long-term usability, whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, professional mountaineer or someone that just wanted the perfect jacket for outdoor activities, finding something that often covers all these requirements can often be a challenge. Arc'teryx has been one of the few companies that has easily created gear that can meet these needs seemingly effortlessly.
The Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Jacket LT Gen 2 is an extremely versatile insulated jacket with 60g/m2 Coreloft filling. Focused on being both lightweight yet fully insulated to provide breathable warmth and light weather resistance, this jacket can be worn in a stand-alone manner or a mid-layer with a wet weather protective jacket for conducting Special RECCE tasks. Details that differ from Arc'teryx's civilian jackets include two drawstrings with adjusters that don't hang out from under the jacket which safeguards from snagging.
The face fabric has been engineered to be very wind-resistant, while hard fleece panels at the underarms allow ventilation and prevention of overheating. Other Arc'teryx top tier features we love include:
- Full-zip closure to prevent self-opening at the collar, keeping you protected.
- Cable management loops to allow routing of communications cables exiting hand pocket ports, keeping items neat and tidy.
- Left chest easy access pocket allows for secure carriage of mission-critical items.
Reinforced with rip-stock pieces of polyester, places that see the most stress such as the inner pockets, hand pockets, and around the elastic hem drawstring will resist the usual wear and tear most jackets simply can't. The usual reflective frog label has also been replaced with a non-reflective one, to assist in remaining invisible.
When it comes to top-notch construction, extreme versatility, well-designed, lightweight and packable, the Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Jacket LT Gen 2 does not disappoint. With more than a decade of intense dedication as well as passion, we only offer the best of the best for all of our customers, partnering with the world's number one tactical gear companies with the same work ethic and eye for meticulous details that count. Questions about our Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Jacket LT Gen 2 or any of our products? Contact us anytime, it would be our pleasure to get you the right gear.
- Full zip closure (w/No Slip Zip™) prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Drawcord hem closure and adjustment is vertically routed to mitigates snags
- Cable management loops allowing for the routing of communications cables exiting the hand pocket media ports
- Left chest zip pocket allows for the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Hand zip pockets (w/media ports) allowing for convenience and the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Face Fabric: TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip Lightweight w/ DWR
- Underarm Panels: PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- Insulation: CLIMASHIELD 2oz Combat Fibrefill Insulation with DWR
- Liner: LI PENG High Air Perm Nylon Ripstop