Here we give you the mid-layer of excellence! The Gen 2 has focused materials used on increasing air permeability. The hoody’s insulation and liner have been updated to a more breathable system to improve body temperature regulation when worn under PPE or as part of layering system. Exceptionally lightweight insulated mid layer that retains core warmth by blocking wind and trapping warm air next to the body, the Atom LT can also function as a wind resistant outer layer. Insulated hood adjusts to securely fit the head and face; follows side-to-side motion without obscuring peripheral vision. Media ports inside the hand pockets allow for internal routing of communication cables. When worn under personal protection equipment, comfortable side panels of breathable, stretch fabric prevent overheating and provide ease of movement.
- Trimmer fit hood with updated design
- Updated the media port management system. Creating routing of communications cables on either side of the jacket now.
- Moved from an internal chest pocket to an external left chest pocket for securing carriage of mission essential items.
- Coreloft™ insulation has a very high warmth-to-weight ratio and resists compacting
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology side panels are highly breathable, have excellent stretch mobility
- Insulated hood has a single pull adjuster; tightens beneath the ears to move with the head from side to side, not restricting vision; can be stowed using elastic hanger loop
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows provides room for a full range of unrestricted motion
- Two large hand pockets with media ports to allow for internal routing of communications cables; one internal chest pocket
- Vertically routed hem drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt
- Full Zip Closure (w/No Slip Zip™) – prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology (side panels)
- Coreloft™ (60g/m²)
Very good for layering and very minimal.