A mid layer that is worn in conjunction with a wet weather protective jacket when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks. This pullover can also be worn as an insulated Under Body Armour Combat Shirt when conducting Direct Action tasks.
Features of Men's Arc'teryx LEAF Naga Pullover AR GEN2
- Design & Fit – Trim Fitted mid layer minimizes bulk and layers easily. The insulation is placed only where it’s most needed, in the core, to reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing appropriate thermal performance
- Neckline Configuration - Quarter zip closure enhances ventilation when wearing plate carriers, and eases donning and doffing
- Pocket Configuration - Left chest zip pocket allows for the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Thumb loops – Secures sleeves at full length while quickly transitioning top layers and conveniently layers beneath tactical gloves.
- Climashield Combat Fibrefill with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) provides enhanced moisture
- Overall the fit and articulation has been improved
- More form fitting in torso and sleeves
- Slightly shorter front length
- Reinforced thumb loops with bartacking at the cuff
- External Chest pocket and zipper changed for easier access
- Pocket placement matches Naga Hoody.
- Logo placement moved to the upper arm.
- Remove the small piece fabric over main zipper stop.
- Li Peng high air perm liner replaced with B&O Nylon Ripstop Liner
- Available in all colourway