The Propel Downrange is a premium tactical folder from Gerber.
There's no question you'll be hard on this knife. Gerber built it in Portland, Oregon, using premium S30V steel to offer the most reliable edge possible. The partially serrated blade adds utility when cutting stubborn materials like stout nylon rope or tough plastics, but it's the premium quality of the steel and durable nature of the G-10 composite handle that set this knife apart from others.
The smooth pivot of Gerber's Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism offers seamless, one-handed opening, while the reliable plunge lock and safety switch secure the blade where you want it. Think easy, one-handed operation matched with a slim profile that sits comfortably in your pocket, whether you're travelling on-base or off. The tanto-style blade's matte-black oxide coating adds a stealth element where a stainless blade might give you away.
- Designed and built in Portland, Oregon
- Blade uses premium S30V Steel for the best in durability and edge hold
- Full-size tanto-style blade is partially serrated for slicing and cutting tough surfaces
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- Desert tan G-10 handle provides sure -grip and durability in slim package
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Gerber's Assisted Opening 2.0 design delivers smooth, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closed
- Adjustable, three-position pocket clip allows customizable stowage
- Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty