ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES on Clearance Items.
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable Helly Tech® Performance, with 2.5 layer fabric with 100% polyurethane laminate, located at hood, front body, top sleeve, cuff and back yoke
- 10,000mm Waterproofness and 10,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- DWR C6
- Highly breathable double weave softshell with 89% polyester and 11% elastane, peached back and DWR front, located at, center front panel, back body, under sleeve and side body
- CB length 76cm
- High visibility constructed laminated hood brim
- Laminated, one hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck collar facing in brushed tricot, for soft comfort
- High visibility & soft to the face brushed tricot chin guard with front zipper rollover
- High visibility, performance stripe shock cord at center front
- High center back heat zone with additional action flap venting
- Under arm heat zone vented with mesh back action flaps
- Lower pocket zippers hidden behind laminated protective welt entry
- Within the lower left pocket is an internal media/security pocket
- Internal right chest pocket
- Laminated cuff adjuster with dye-cut hook and loop tape
- Low profile cuff design with minimal stitching and 1/2 elastic under sleeve position for tighter fit
- Laminated high visibility hem facing
- Articulated sleeves for increased mobility
- Center front YKK® #5 Vislon
- Hand pockets and inner pocket low profile reversed coil zippers
- Zipper pullers are high visibility, performance stripe
- Full inner windfly behind center front zipper
- Bemis laminated construction
- Bemis 2.5L seam seal tape, all 2.5L seams
- Center back and left chest, large scale, textured performance stripe, reflective heat transfer applications for maximum visibility in low light
- Lower right, black reflective 3 layer indicator logo
- Center back, high visibility laminated tape logo
- High visibility, performance stripe shock cord enables easy location and quick adjustments
- Eyelets are reinforced underneath to disperse stress when cords are tightened
- Cordlock anchors made of gros grain ribbon keep loose cords contained
- Unisex mini cord lock with handle, low profile design
- Cord ends prevent fraying
Please fill out the Return Form when sending back packages. RMA Form
Tactical Distributors is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return an item within 30 days of receipt, the shipping costs for incorrectly shipped items will be met by Tactical Distributors. Goods which are supplied correctly may be returned within a 30 day period for exchange or refund. Shipping costs for correctly shipped items will be met by the customer. For your convenience, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund balance.
To receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number please contact the Customer Service Department. All returns must have an authorization number written on the outside of the box in order to be processed. Returns without an authorization number will be returned to sender.
For the fastest service, call Customer Service at (866)-916-6905 to request a QuickExchange. We'll place an order for your new item right away, and usually ship it the next day. We'll need to charge you the purchase price, but we'll waive the shipping and handling charge for the new item. Once we receive your return, we'll credit you for the cost of the original item.
Please send any products under warranty directly to the manufacturer to expedite the return process. If sent to Tactical Distributors, we will forward it to the manufacturer for their inspection and they alone will make final decision on repair or replacement. Please note that due to health regulations, we cannot accept returned socks or underwear.
Items with serial numbers that are altered or changed will not be accepted for return.
Merchandise must be unworn, and in the original packaging. We'll also accept the return of incorrect or defective merchandise that meets the guidelines below.
Unworn Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Defective Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Once your return is received and inspected(usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Returns After 30 Days
In the event you wish to return an item after the 30-day return period, please contact Robbie Carpenter before making the return. A RMA may be provided by Customer Service for valid reasons; however, the item(s) must be in new condition as shipped with all original product packaging. You should be certain that the item you are purchasing will fit your needs. Ensure that the dimensions, aesthetics and utility of the product is what you need before placing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
Have any questions, contact Tactical Distributors, we are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction.