The Vanir Slidr Jacket by Helly Hansen can easily handle variable conditions when the weather outdoors is unpredictable. Built with a 3 ply construction which makes this jacket waterproof, windproof, and breathable. In addition, Helly Hansen constructed this jacket to be helmet compatible along with articulated sleeves for increased mobility. Perfect combination during your weekend adventures!
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable
- Helly Tech® Professional is built with 3 layer, 100% polyamide 70D X 70D face & 100% polyurethane back
- 20,000gm WP & 15,000gm moisture vapor permeability
- Hood fits comfortably over a helmet
- High visibility laminated hood brim
- Laminated, one hand, low profile back hood adjustment
- Back neck collar facing bonded in brushed tricot, for soft comfort
- High visibility & soft to the face brushed tricot chin guard with front zipper rollover
- High visibility, performance stripe shock cord at center front
- High center back heat zone with additional action flap venting
- Under arm venting zippers are covered with protective laminated welts, and low bulk design
- Lower pocket zippers hidden behind laminated protective welt, with high visibility facings
- Within the lower left pocket is an internal media/security pocket
- Laminated cuff adjuster with dye-cut hook and loop tape
- Laminated low profile cuff design with minimal stitching
- High visibility laminated hem
- Articulated sleeves for increased mobility
Please fill out the Return Form when sending back packages. RMA Form
Tactical Distributors is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return an item within 30 days of receipt, the shipping costs for incorrectly shipped items will be met by Tactical Distributors. Goods which are supplied correctly may be returned within a 30 day period for exchange or refund. Shipping costs for correctly shipped items will be met by the customer. For your convenience, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund balance.
To receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number please contact the Customer Service Department. All returns must have an authorization number written on the outside of the box in order to be processed. Returns without an authorization number will be returned to sender.
For the fastest service, call Customer Service at (866)-916-6905 to request a QuickExchange. We'll place an order for your new item right away, and usually ship it the next day. We'll need to charge you the purchase price, but we'll waive the shipping and handling charge for the new item. Once we receive your return, we'll credit you for the cost of the original item.
Please send any products under warranty directly to the manufacturer to expedite the return process. If sent to Tactical Distributors, we will forward it to the manufacturer for their inspection and they alone will make final decision on repair or replacement. Please note that due to health regulations, we cannot accept returned socks or underwear.
Items with serial numbers that are altered or changed will not be accepted for return.
Merchandise must be unworn, and in the original packaging. We'll also accept the return of incorrect or defective merchandise that meets the guidelines below.
Unworn Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Defective Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Once your return is received and inspected(usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Returns After 30 Days
In the event you wish to return an item after the 30-day return period, please contact Robbie Carpenter before making the return. A RMA may be provided by Customer Service for valid reasons; however, the item(s) must be in new condition as shipped with all original product packaging. You should be certain that the item you are purchasing will fit your needs. Ensure that the dimensions, aesthetics and utility of the product is what you need before placing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
Have any questions, contact Tactical Distributors, we are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction.