The ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit Pouch was born out of the necessity in developing both a pouch that could hold our Vacuum Sealed Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit, as well as the contents of the kit if the end user needs to break the seal, or wants faster access to individual components.
We worked with Zulu Nylon Gear for nearly a year to design what we feel is one of the best medical pouches on the market today. With a simple pull on the handle, the pouch quickly filets open to provide immediate access to your medical components without delay. The new addition of a small 1" section of red Velcro One-Wrap affixed to the color-matched webbing handle can be removed for a lower profile.
The main rear-most pocket provides space large enough to fit our Vacuum Sealed Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit or a complement of other medical items. The two rear wing pockets are large enough to store Decompression Needles, NPAs, or other Airway devices. The flap panel design comes from our ITS Med Insert and allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need it to.
The pouch can also be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the velcro. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
We highly recommend augmenting our ETA Kits with the SOFTT-W Tourniquet and optionally adding Molly Stix to make your medical pouch quick releasable!
By ordering ETA Kits, you warrant that you have the required training and authorizations to use the contained items. ITS Tactical and Tactical Distributors assume no liability for their misuse.
This product is sold as a hygienic, ready-to-use supply item and can't be returned for refund or credit if the vacuum-sealed packaging has been tampered with, punctured or unsealed. Once the seal has been compromised we'll be unable to effectively determine if the components inside the kit have been rendered contaminated or no longer sterile. If an ETA or EDC Trauma Kit becomes unsealed during transit, please contact us immediately upon arrival so that we can remedy the situation.
Warranty: In the unlikely event that a ETA Trauma Kit Pouch should fail due to poor craftsmanship or other defect, we will repair or replace as necessary free of charge!
- Lightweight 500d Cordura Construction with 420d Pack Cloth Interior
- Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
- Color-Matched Velcro, Webbing and Zippers
- All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
- Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
- 1" Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable 1" Red Velcro One-Wrap to denote Medical Supplies
- Reverse Zippers to Keep the Dirt and Grunge Out
- Exterior Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches (2" Tall x 4" Wide)
- User Replaceable Shock Cord and ITW Nexus CordLoc
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Measurements: 9" Tall x 3.5" Wide x 2.5" Deep
- Includes (2) Long MALICE Clips for Mounting to PALS/MOLLE (3 Columns x 5 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
- Includes (2) Short MALICE Clips for Mounting Horizontally to PALS/MOLLE (5 Columns x 3 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
- Includes ITS Med PVC Patch
- Available in Black, Coyote Brown and MultiCam
- Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)