Tactical Distributors was approached by our friends at Soldier Systems Daily and Altama to help introduce to you the limited edition Soldier Systems Classic version of the Maritime Assault Mid in Wolf Grey. 10% of the proceeds of the sales on these shoes will be donated to The Pararescue Foundation
Read more here
Military designed and tested, the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Shoe Mid is the ideal tactical shoe to wear for amphibious movements. This bad boy was made with everyone's love for Chuck Taylors kept in mind, but it comes packed with so much more.
It includes two drain ports that expel water as you walk and the shoe flexes, a one-piece ABS shank with no room to bend which gives you proper foot placement going up and down boat ladders, and an Ultron PU contoured insole that doesn't absorb water. 1000D Cordura fabric is on the side panels to reduce wear and mitigates water retention. And last but not least, the OTB is compatible with most dive fins used by world Militaries
The idea behind the shoe is for users to have the ability to go from water to land without needing to change footwear. It is slightly more narrow than a classic Chuck to allow better comfort and fit while wearing a diving fin. Whole sizes only, if you wear a half size we recommend going up to the next whole size. Designed to be worn without socks (but obviously you can still wear them). Once you’re on land, kick those fins off and proceed with your slaycation. If that doesn't sound like a good time, we don't know what does. Grab em, swim with em, take em Over The Beach.
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam®
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Low profile flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Operations.
Worn by the Elite.