The Explorer XL’s thicker frame, sculpted lines, and defined corners give it an edgier, more pronounced style than the standard Explorer. Its fit is optimized for large and medium faces, and for those who prefer to wear larger frames. Constructed of injected-molded TR90NZZ, the Explorer XL provides maximum impact resistance, flexibility, and comfort, and has been tested to MIL PRF 32432 ballistic standards. Like its predecessor the Explorer, the 6-base frames provide all-around protection with a casual look and feel. The Explorer XL is built to excel in demanding environments and is great for activities such as shooting, climbing, and hiking.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility
- Lenses are rated to Z87.1 ballistic impact protection and have been tested to MIL PRF 32432 ballistic standards
- Oleophobic lenses repel water and provide oil, sweat, sunscreen, and other chemical protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Anti-slip rubber nose and temple pads
- Low profile temple design maintains comfort and function while wearing hats or over the ear hearing protection
- Medium / large fit profile