The Breacher glove from Mechanix Wear is a flame-resistant tactical combat glove designed for SWAT and Military use during forcible entry, high risk, and direct action tasks. Knuckle protection is provided by a molded one-piece Thermoplastic Rubber guard, and your palm is protected by D3O® padding. Flame-resistant Nomex® and FR goatskin provide dexterous protection against fire. The Breacher is touchscreen compatible, so you won't need to remove your gloves to manipulate touchscreens.
- Wide-Fit™ closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.