Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, Prizm™ eyewear reduces eye fatigue and enhance target acquisition.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to a variety of targets such as steel and cardboard. Ideal during low light or overcast conditions, this lens is balanced for both arid and woodland environments.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material