ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
If the mountains are your element, then you need the right footwear to keep you going strong against whatever terrain the mountain holds for you. When you need that boost to confidence in foot placement and traction to embrace the elements, you need Salomon.
The Salomon FORCES X ALP MID GTX LTR Boots are the pinnacle of footwear for the ultimate backpacker. Fitting over the ankle and featuring lace-up footwear closure, these waterproof split suede leather booths with breathable membrane showcase a rugged Contragrip rubber sole that will allow you to tackle any terrain you encounter.
Just a few of the features you're going to love in the Salomon FORCES X ALP MID GTX LTR boots are:
- Excellent protection from water while allowing moisture vapor to escape and keeping feet from overheating thanks to Seam-sealed Gore-Tex membranes.
- Waterproof split suede leather and waterproof synthetic materials on uppers offering maximum durability, flexibility, breathability, and fantastic lightweight comfort.
- Reduction in ankle strain, enhanced stability and foot protection with 3D Edging chassis midsoles that assist in controlling flex, provides stiff torsional rigidity without compromising forward flex.
- Crampon-compatible with strap-on-crampons (sold separately.)
- Rubber heel slings and toe caps protect toes as well as uppers from bumps and abrasions.
- Moisture-wicking synthetic lining material dries quickly and keeps your feet comfortable.
- Contoured, padded, gusseted tongue that folds lie flat and smooth to protect against lace pressure while keeping debris and moisture out.
- Lace adjustment with locking hardware allows for all-day comfort and a precise fit.
- OrthoLite footbeds add shock absorption, antimicrobial treatment to deter odors and are removable.
- EVA midsoles are dual-density and supply long-lasting comfort and support, fighting foot fatigue.
- High traction, premium ContraGrip outsoles with combination rubber types offer the ideal grip on wet and dry surfaces with an aggressive lug pattern that grips tight.
- The outsole traction pattern has a chevron design and deep lugs for solid traction.
Questions or comments about our exclusive Salomon FORCES X ALP MID GTX LTR Boots? Want to know more? Feel free to reach out and contact our expert customer service representatives. We'd be happy to get you back to the mountains.