ShellBack took the feedback from all the gunslingers out there on what they want in an IBA and created the Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier. Starting from the top, the shoulder straps come fully padded with 3D slotted ends that allows access to the quick the release buckles. The straps are fully adjustable, creating a one size fits all sizing plat form. The front of the carrier comes equipped with a built in zippable admin pouch, and is covered with velcro and 2 molle panels for pouch placement or unit identifiers. The lower portion offers 3 more molle panels. The back has an outer pouch that is capable of fitting a 2L bladder and 6 molle panels with a velcro portion on the top side of the carrier. The plate carriers cummerbund system is lined with 2 mollo panels,fully adjustable and equipped with 3 sew in inner pouches on both sides that are capable of holding .223/5.56 magazines or MBITR/Motorola type radios. If needed, the plate carrier accepts side plates as well. This bamajama will get you through any mission.
- 500D Cordura
- MULTICAM has matching webbing and loop/Velcro
- Advanced plate carrier that is feature packed.
- Extreme versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front and back shoulder areas. Padded with 3D mesh.
- Banshee Ultimate shoulder pads come standard/included
- Separate pocket from the plate pocket on rear opens and can accept a 2 liter hydration bladder
- Hypalon shoulders with 4 slits for comms/hydration open at bottom
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- GEN2 Update - Integrated admin pouch now has a gusseted zipper pouch closure vs the previous hook/loop
- Integrated kangaroo pouch
- GEN2 Update - Banshee Elite 2.0 Cummerbund now slightly longer for greater adjustability when using magazines (6 integrated pockets with Hypalon strips inside) PALS webbing interior/exterior
- Front and back interior of carrier padded with 3D Mesh sewn with an airflow pattern
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed. QASM Buckles not included
- Heavy duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Low profile/lightweight
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10x12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
- Quick release buckle secondary securing system
- Drag handle lays flat- secures with hook and loop
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- USA MADE
- Lifetime Warranty
Please fill out the Return Form when sending back packages. RMA Form
Tactical Distributors is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return an item within 30 days of receipt, the shipping costs for incorrectly shipped items will be met by Tactical Distributors. Goods which are supplied correctly may be returned within a 30 day period for exchange or refund. Shipping costs for correctly shipped items will be met by the customer. For your convenience, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund balance.
To receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number please contact the Customer Service Department. All returns must have an authorization number written on the outside of the box in order to be processed. Returns without an authorization number will be returned to sender.
For the fastest service, call Customer Service at (866)-916-6905 to request a QuickExchange. We'll place an order for your new item right away, and usually ship it the next day. We'll need to charge you the purchase price, but we'll waive the shipping and handling charge for the new item. Once we receive your return, we'll credit you for the cost of the original item.
Please send any products under warranty directly to the manufacturer to expedite the return process. If sent to Tactical Distributors, we will forward it to the manufacturer for their inspection and they alone will make final decision on repair or replacement. Please note that due to health regulations, we cannot accept returned socks or underwear.
Items with serial numbers that are altered or changed will not be accepted for return.
Merchandise must be unworn, and in the original packaging. We'll also accept the return of incorrect or defective merchandise that meets the guidelines below.
Unworn Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Defective Merchandise: Includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
Once your return is received and inspected(usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Returns After 30 Days
In the event you wish to return an item after the 30-day return period, please contact Robbie Carpenter before making the return. A RMA may be provided by Customer Service for valid reasons; however, the item(s) must be in new condition as shipped with all original product packaging. You should be certain that the item you are purchasing will fit your needs. Ensure that the dimensions, aesthetics and utility of the product is what you need before placing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
Have any questions, contact Tactical Distributors, we are here to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Perfect for the LARPing I do on weekends. Made all the other guys super jealous. That will teach them to laugh at me when my mom gives me a good luck kiss when she drops me off.
Almost every site i look at for plate carriers has them listed at a lower price but as soon as you tap Multicam the price sky rockets.Your company is the 1st i have seen that charges the same price for all colors?Im looking for a Ranger Green or Coyote colored carrier and its still going to cost me the same high price as Multicam? im grateful for your alerts on gear going on sale but im sorry its not much of a sale!