Wet Weather Protective Pant - MDW
A waterproof, breathable, and durable pant shell, that is worn when conducting full-spectrum combat operations in a wet weather environment.
Product Features and Details
•Adjustable Nylon Web Waist – allowing for waist sizing flexibility
• 7/8 Side Zips – allowing for the ease of donning and doffing when wearing boots
• Front Facing Cargo Zip Pockets – allowing for the carriage of gloves & accessories and dump pocket capability
• Reinforced Instep – allowing for increased pant durability when conducting mobility-based platform operations
• Suspender Attachment Loops – allowing for the attachment of QAD suspenders
• QAD Suspender System – allowing for adjustable pant suspension if required
• Internal ID Label – mitigating confusion when issued as a uniform item
GORE® GTX 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop with DWR
Trelleborg HANK™ 10oz High Abrasion Neoprene Kevlar
• GORE® GQST Military (Storm Rated)
• Multicam Print SKUs meet NIR Compliance Standards
Fit and Sizing
We recommend sizing up if you plan on layering pants underneath.
For more info and size options, refer to the Sitka Arrowhead Sizing Guide.