Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The X300U-B can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its new mounting system which incorporates a tightening screw and a T-slot mounting rail. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body—including the mounting system—is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and its O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture.
FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns) but adapter mounts are available for some non-railed handguns—click here to view them.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||600||.0||lumens|