ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.
The TD Breaker Anorak is the perfect answer to your next adventure: an early season hunt, day hike or just traveling around. A self-stowing pouch makes a handy sling bag to carry for inclement weather or extra storage. Made from a DWR-treated, wind-resistant, lightweight but durable Multicam 30D Aerolite or 20D Cordura fabric with performance stretch and built into an athletic fit for the active user.
- ½ Zip Front Closure
- Bonded Hood Brim with Corded Edge
- Front Pocket Turns into a Packable Sling Pouch
- Main Compartment with Zip Phone Pocket, 2 Mesh Pockets
- Removable, Adjustable Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Athletic Fit
- DWR Treated for Water Resistance
- Wind Resistant
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Internal Front Zipper Storm Fly with Chin Guard
- Reflective Logo Trims
- Underarm Gusset Panel with Reflective Eyelets
- Elasticized Cuffs
- Elasticized Bottom Hem
- 89% Nylon/ 11% Lycra Spandex 20D Cordura Stretch
- 100% Nylon Ripstop Multicam 30D Aerolite
Cordura is the premier fabric used in performance apparel outerwear. Inspired by super lightweight, durable fabrics used in parachutes and hot air balloons, CORDURA® UltraLite fabrics are woven with high tenacity nylon 6,6 filament yarns and offer an optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
- Lightweight - less than 50 gm2
- Strong - Excellent resistance to tearing
- Shiny Luster - 100% high tenacity (20D-40D) nylon 6,6 bright filament
- Water Repellent – Finished, coated or laminated options
Fabric type: Woven - plain, rip-stop or dobby constructions. Coated. 2- or 3-ply laminates