- New Double Weave Fabric Baffles with Bonded Pattern
- Peached Tricot Handwarmer Pockets
- Improved Stuff Sac with Translucent Nylon Ripstop Fabric
- 550 Fill Power
- 90% Duck Down/ 10% Feather, 115 gsm
- Size Large Hooded = 21.7 oz
The TD Down Range Jacket is back! Tactical Distributors set out to create that perfect piece for your mid-layer and outerwear needs in our highly coveted down fabric technology: Bonded Baffling. This innovative construction helps to eliminate down migration that occurs from traditional quilting methods. It features an array of convenient EDC compatible features like deep side pockets with stealth interior dump pouches and an easy-access chest pocket with com/music ports. With 2 colorways to choose from, we hope you enjoy making this jacket a key part of your cold weather kit essentials to keep you warm every time.
- Innovative Bonded Baffle Technology
- Stuff Sack Included For Easy Storage
Attached Hood **2020 Model has no hood Drawstring**
- Elasticized Binding at Cuff, Bottom Hem, and Hood Openings
Zippered Hand Pockets
Zippered Chest pocket with Interior Sound Port
- Interior Stash Pockets
- Chin Guard at Front Zipper
Care: To maintain maximum loft and warmth you will need to wash your down jacket periodically. You will need to take special care when doing this. Please note that loss of fill power in down products is normal and should be expected over time. TD recommends you use a down-specific detergent which is why we offer Nikwax Down Wash for purchase.
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris. Turn garment inside out.
- Always use a front load washing machine. A top loading machine has an agitator in the center that will damage your garment.
- Make sure your machine is clear of any household detergents by running an empty cycle of hot water prior.
- Set wash cycle to cold / wool or delicate. Add the Nikwax Down Wash solution.
- NEVER air-dry Down products. Wet down bunches up and will not be able to fluff back up to its maximum loft. Promptly dry the item as wet down will create mildew in the feathers. Dryer setting must be on LOW heat ONLY (NOT high).
- Adding tennis balls to the dryer will help break up the down clumps, creating more air pockets for increased loft. You may need to repeat the drying process several times to ensure the jacket is 100% dry.
- You can also treat the garment exterior with a DWR solution for water repellency. TD offers Nikwax TX Direct for this particular application.