- 600 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Innovative Bonded Baffle Technology
- Lightweight & Packable (11oz in pouch)
- Stuff Sack Included For Easy Storage
Attached Hood with Peripheral Drawcord Adjustment
- Elasticized Binding at Cuff, Bottom Hem, and Hood Openings
Zippered Hand Pockets
Zippered Chest pocket with Interior Sound Port
- Interior Stash Pockets
- Chin Guard at Front Zipper
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris. Turn garment inside out.
- Always use a front load washing machine. A top loading machine has an agitator in the center that will damage your garment.
- Make sure your machine is clear of any household detergents by running an empty cycle of hot water prior.
- Set wash cycle to cold / wool or delicate. Add the Nikwax Down Wash solution.
- NEVER air-dry Down products. Wet down bunches up and will not be able to fluff back up to its maximum loft. Promptly dry the item as wet down will create mildew in the feathers. Dryer setting must be on LOW heat ONLY (NOT high).
- Adding tennis balls to the dryer will help break up the down clumps, creating more air pockets for increased loft. You may need to repeat the drying process several times to ensure the jacket is 100% dry.
- You can also treat the garment exterior with a DWR solution for water repellency. TD offers Nikwax TX Direct for this particular application.
Collar came up a little higher than I’d like, but great jacket overall.