TD's most versatile pants are back, with a reboot and fresh color. The TD Neptune Slim! The most important improvements are the upgraded zipper with rubber-coated pulls. and new laser-cut perforation fabric technology. Compared to the TD Neptune Pant, there is a noticeable difference between the slim and regular cut through the thigh. We recommend the slim cut if you prefer a more tailored fit.
TD Neptune Pants were originally developed from their predecessor, the Neptune Short, and have been updated based on your feedback. The fabric now features DWR treatment and two easily accessible pockets for an AR mag or phone! The Neptune also has 2 pistol mag sized coin pockets.
These versatile pants were created for the Adventurer. The design was inspired by the human that wants to run, hike, shoot, move and climb. The Neptune pant will replace all of your other lightweight pants.
Constructed of lightweight, stretch fabric. On land it breaths, dry's quick, and can move with you. If you happen to go for a swim this fabric will dry in minutes and all the pockets are mesh to drain water. The key features are a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, 8 pockets, mesh pocket bags, YKK zippers, and reinforced seams.
If you want more, read our tips on how to select the perfect summer hiking pants.
- New, improved laser-cut ventilation and drain holes
- Bigger Belt Loops
- Updated ergonomic pocket bag shape
- Back Pocket Redesign: Larger & Zippers
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric 96% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Quick dry fabric, Abrasion resistant
- 8 Pocket design, Left/ Right hand leg mag pocket
- Back secure zip wallet pocket
- Mesh Pocket bags for venting and water dispersion
- Slot button fly
- YKK locking zippers
- Articulated knees
- 1/2" Belt loops with carabiner loop in the back
- Athletic, tailored fit
- Slightly looser than most slim cut jeans
- Laser perforated Gusseted Crotch
- 2-way stretch fabric