TD's most versatile pants are back, with a reboot and additional color. The TD Neptune 4.0!! The most important improvements are the upgraded zipper & zipper pull, more sleek with rubber coated pulls. Also, new laser cut perforation fabric technology for ventilation and drain holes.
The TD Neptune Pants 2.1 was originally developed from its predecessor, the Neptune Short, and has been updated based on your feedback. The fabric now features DWR treatment and two easily accessible a pockets for an AR mag or phone! The Neptune 3.0 also has 2 pistol mag sized coin pockets.
These versatile pants were created for the Adventurer. The design was inspired by the human that wants to run, hike, shoot, move and climb. The Neptune pant will replace all of your other lightweight pants.
Constructed of lightweight, stretch fabric. On land it breaths, dry's quick and can move with you. If you happen to go for a swim this fabric will dry in minutes and all the pockets are mesh to drain water. The key features are: gusseted crotch, articulated knees, 8 pockets, mesh pocket bags, YKK zippers, and reinforced seams.
If you want tips on how to select the perfect summer hiking pant click here.
- New & improved laser cut vents & drain holes
- Bigger Belt Loops
- Updated ergonomic pocket bag shape
- Back Pocket Redesign: Larger & Zippers
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric 96% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Quick dry fabric, Abrasion resistant
- 2way stretch
- 8 Pocket design, Left/ Right hand leg mag pocket
- Back secure zip wallet pocket
- Mesh Pocket bags for venting and water dispersion
- Slot button fly
- YKK locking zippers
- Articulated knees
- 1/2" Belt loops with carabiner loop in the back
- Laser perforated Gusseted Crotch