The SwitchBack 2.0 adds a multi-function finger ring and robust pocket clip to your tactical flashlight. It mounts securely between the light’s tailcap and body, providing a repeatable grip index during deployment from pocket or pouch, and enhances ergonomics while shooting or searching.
• A finger ring that releases under heavy force/torque, but can be reset.
• A stronger pocket clip that also works with MOLLE/PALS webbing.
• A pocket clip position that allows for slightly deeper carry.
• A tubular portion that is cut lower to allow grip on both sides of the tail-cap during installation.
• A wider thumb rest with traction features.
• Small crush ribs on the SwitchBack 2.0’s lip that create a custom fit across a broader range of lights.
• An aluminum spacer that expands compatibility to Streamlight HL and HL-X flashlights and other manufacturers with similar designs.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.