Features of Men's Under Armour Tac Hunter Long Sleeve
- Smooth woven fabric with built-in stretch for greater mobility
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Stain release materials keep blood, guts & dirt from soaking in
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Mesh back vent construction for added breathability
- Secure chest pockets with right-side knife pocket
- Roll-up sleeve loop & button
- Button-down collar
|Small||34 - 36"||28 - 29"|
|Medium||38 - 40"||30 - 32"|
|Large||42 - 44"||34 - 36"|
|Extra Large||46 - 48"||38 - 40"|
|2X Large||50 - 52"||42 - 44"|
Men's Fit Guide
Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
Fitted: A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Compression: Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in & makes you feel like you can do anything.
How to Measure:
Chest: Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.