A warmer version of the high performance BDU alternative Combat Jacket, the Drac Jacket combines technology with athletic patterning. The Drac’s Burly™ double weave construction lends warmth, durability and smooth-sided snag-resistance. Ideal for high output missions where freedom of movement and breathability are paramount, this non-insulated softshell features a trim cut with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows for unrestrained action.
Arc'reryx LEAF Drac Jacket Features:
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Velcro® patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Burly™ double weave
Arc'teryx Drac Jacket Care:
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Great jacket Review by Matt All my reviews (2)
Price Value Quality
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes