Equally comfortable as a heavyweight base layer, or as a lightweight midlayer under armour and kit, the Naga hoody is a warm, breathable friction-free layer. Used for most of the year as an essential part of everyday service, the hood fits under helmets or tucks without bulk behind the neck. Sleeves shed weather and resist snags and abrasion, making it possible to shift from under gear to outerwear when necessary.
Note: The differences between the Crocodile II color and the original Crocodile, is that the color of the arms on the Crocodile 2 match the color of the body of the hoodie. The original Crocodile had arms that were more brown than the body. Crocodile 2 has matching color throughout.
Arc'teryx LEAF Naga Hoody Technical Features
- Weather resistant
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Strategically placed seams reduce friction points under body armour
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim-fitting Drop Hood™
- Hood fits under helmet
- Chest pocket with zip
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumb loops on sleeve cuffs for total hand protection
Naga Hoody Materials
- Polartec® Power Stretch®
Arc'teryx Naga Hoody Care
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- BEST HOODY Review by Nate All my reviews (1)
Price Value Quality