An Over-the-calf height version of the T3005, a mesh panel on the leg reaches higher up the leg for the enhanced breath ability. Light cushion on bottom of foot and around the calf and a mesh panel on top of foot. Elastic arch support for foot-hugging-fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Mid-Calf Height: A go-to, working height that’s always ready to take on more.
- 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.