Constructed with the same ingenuity and reliability found in our hardware, our Tejas Gun Belt – “El Cibolo” is a beautiful American-made gun belt ready for your everyday wear. This 3-ply belt is crafted from a solid, one-piece strap of 100% American bison hide, reinforced with North American bull hide, which is then backed by a supporting, flexible polymer reinforcement. The result is a comfortable and refined belt that’s strong enough to carry your pistol.
The 100% American bison hide is extremely durable, pliable, and features a natural distressed look. It measures 1-1/2” wide and 1/4” thick, so it will fit most belt loops and holsters comfortably. Eight holes provide precise 3/4” spacing for a wide adjustment range. The belt includes an easily removable buckle, engineered with a sleek profile design that sits flat against the waist and helps reduce printing when you’re carrying.
The Tejas Gun Belt – "El Cibolo" comes in even sizes from 32"- 46" and in two colors: Black and Chocolate. See Tech Specs for belt sizing considerations.*
Made in the USA.
DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the belt folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time.
We size our belts from the fold at the buckle to the #5 hole (count the hole from the tip.)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item.
- Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use
- When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching
- While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil
- If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface
- If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color