The G3 Combat Pants from Crye Precision have a unique padded waistband, in addition to the stretchy panels at the knees and lower back. 10 pockets of various sizes ensures that you will have enough room to carry all your gear with you into the field. The G3 Combat Pant is designed for use with Crye's AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads (Sold Separately). The pant's base fabric is a Mil-Spec 50/50 NyCo ripstop, with durable 4-way stretch-woven panels in areas where mobility is needed. It has a zip fly with Velcro® closure. It has a unique low-profile waist adjustment feature, and it is made in the USA from USA sourced materials!
The G3 Combat pant is the flagship of all Crye Combat uniforms. It is used by most special forces across the globe. It has been the standard of all Combat Pants made. Crye own multiple patents on these pants to ensure the warfighter has the best solution for combat apparel on the battlefield.
With multiple pockets and fully adjustable waist and leg length, this pant gives you more options than any other combat pant. Protection and comfort are crucial to the design of these pants. It has a padded waistband to help with combat belts and an integrated kneecap system that allows the user to wear the AirFlex pads without bulky straps. If you choose not to wear the pads you can cover the knee with the 50/50 nyco flap or keep it down to give flex and breathability with their stretch material.
- Double Layer seat
- Large front thigh pockets
- Large expansion panel at lower back
- Rear zippered pockets
- Stretch diamond gusseted crotch
- Designed for use in conjunction with AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads
- Built-in flap covers the knee cap opening when knee pads are not being used
- Knee pad height adjuster is located in the front thigh pockets
- Dedicated light/knife holder still allows easy access to pockets
- Each cargo pocket conceals an internal water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Low-profile waist adjustment system
- Made in the USA from USA sourced materials
Great gear, arrived really quickly. Fantastic service.