Full cushioned boot sock appropriate for cooler climates or hauling heavier loads. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds leg and foot. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
64% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.