Our Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. This is our warmest sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breath ability and comfort in all conditions.
- Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 80% Merino Wool 19% Nylon 1% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.