Your choice for hot weather and high humidity climates, though equally ideal for everyday temperate wear. Light cushion on bottom of foot and around the calf, mesh panels on top of foot and leg for enhanced breath ability. Elastic arch support for foot-hugging-fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Mid-Calf Height: A go-to, working height that’s always ready to take on more.
- 56% Nylon 41% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
I purchased these prior to a backpacking trip on Isle Royale in Lake Superior. We hiked 45+ miles and these socks were great. Comfortable, kept my feet dry (but good shoes helped that too).