Cushioned tactical sock appropriate for use with 6” boots. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning on foot bottom. Low bulk, flat ribbing around leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.