Uniform regulation PT sock. No logo, ¼ cuff. Light minimalist feel, and great for hot weather. Thin jersey knit throughout with mesh on top of foot for added breath ability. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased strength and durability. True Seamless™ for a virtually indistinguishable toe seam.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- 1/4 Sock Height:Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 55% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.