The Slickster was designed by Ferro Concepts to be a multi-mission plate carrier, suitable for both Law Enforcement and Military use. It is the base platform of the ADAPT Carrier System, which allows the user to scale and customize their PC with the continually expanding line of ADAPT accessories.
From low-viz security and clandestine missions, to high-risk direct action tasks, The Slickster can be easily and quickly adapted to your requirements.
Simple, low profile, and with a well thought out design; The Slickster has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
The Slickster can flex and fit multiple types of plate, such as SAPI, ESAPI, XSAPI, Stand Alone Level 4, Swimmers Cut, and Shooters Cut armor plates. Your size of Slickster corresponds with size of Plate, so if you have a 10 x 12 Medium Plate, you would get a Medium Slickster.
- Carry Elastic Cummerbund (CEC) 4-cell section on each side, can accomodate 5.56 magazines, 7.62 magazines, smoke grenades, flashbangs, radios, tourniquets, and other similarly sized items. Adjustable with hook and loop on the front and rear.
- Fits SAPIM, ESAPI, XSAPI, stand alone Level 4 Plates, Swimmers Cut and Shooters Cut plates.
- Size corresponds with the size of your plate, Medium plate = Medium Slickster (10" x 12" for Medium plates, 10.5" x 12.75" for Large Plates)
- Loop Velcro panels on front chest and back allow for attachment of patches
- Laminated shoulder straps are fully adjustable into the rear plate bag for a comfortable fit.
- Loop Velcro on the bottom of shoulder straps to provide comfort when worn in a low-vis configuration, or to attach to ADAPT Shoulder Pads
- Laser cut slots on the laminated chest allow for the attachment of ADAPT flaps, as well as most other chest rigs that utilize ITW QASM buckles (which are sold separately)
- The front and rear plate bags are mesh lined for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Includes a shoulder strap adjustment tool which, though not required for adjustment, does make things easier when finding your size
- Weighs only 14 ounces!
- Designed in Canada, manufactured in the USA!