- Level Dependant, Electronic Hearing Protection to Help Protect from Impulse and Steady State Noise
- Rugged 3M PELTOR Design for Trusted Performance
- EarPlug Mode for high noise environments
- Omni Directional Environmental Microphones for Level Dependant Hearing protection and Auditory Situational Awareness
- NRR = 23dB (with equipped foam earseals)
3M PELTOR ComTac V has Omni-directional microphones and high fidelity speakers that are optimized to transmit voice communication and can pick up sounds with great sensitivity with an excellent signal-to-noise ratio for clear and accurate sound replication. The result is a more natural sounding headset with unmatched sound clarity. 3M has replaced the leather headband, for a more modern rubberized band that is easy to remove if the user wants to convert to ARC adapters (or convert back to a headband). This headband has increased environmental resistance to heavy maritime environments.