Now in four different washes: Vintage, Black Vintage, Grease Monkey, and Marlboro. We spent months designing and revising the first few prototypes of the McQuade Jean. Now we feel confident in bringing them to market, they are the perfect EDC/CCW jean. These lightweight stretch denim jeans have everything you need to be a man! Built for toughness yet the construction is sophisticated. The McQuade jean was designed for individuals that regularly CCW or have a few EDC items they find essential for their every day. This is not your typical "Jean". We made them in a Raw Denim Indigo and Gray color. (Note: wash separately in cold water for the first few washes)
The McQuade has 9 pockets designed for AR-15 30 Round Magazines to wallets. We have reinforced stitching, pocket edges, and rivets to keep these in business for a long time. The fit is generous in the legs for guys who don't skip leg days.
- 9 Pockets
- Reinforced 2 1/4" belt loops
- YKK Zipper Fly
- Front Shank
- Stretch Denim
- Reinforced Front Knife Pockets
- Carlos Ray Fit
- VINTAGE WASH: 75% Cotton/ 23% Polyester/ 2% Spandex, 11.9 OZ, dark blue denim with heavy whiskering and sanding for a well worn appearance.
- GREASE MONKEY WASH: 70% Cotton/ 28% Polyester/ 2% Spandex, 11.5 OZ, tinted denim with light whiskering & sanding for a relaxed, faded look.
- BLACK VINTAGE WASH: 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex, 11.7 OZ, black denim with light whiskering and sanding for a faded appearance.
- MARLBORO WASH: 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex, 11.7 OZ, mid-blue denim with heavy whiskering and light sanding for that retro look.