We would like to present you with our first ever Tactical Distributors Artist T-Shirt Series. We want to showcase different American artists style and point of view.
About the Artist - Jude Aurilio
In his words - I'm from Va. Beach, Va. Tattooer since 2001. I prefer Americana style tattooing, bold lines and lots of black shading. Tattoos you can see from across a room.
My paintings are all spit shaded/ water color. No markers or computers.
I think that the "Next" painting has an American feel, maybe like the fighting attitude of an american.
- Do you shoot firearms? I do shoot firearms.
- What’s your fav firearms activity? I shoot 3 gun and USPSA/IDPA. Sponsored by J and L customs and EAA.
- How do were introduced to firearms? I've always had an interest in shooting and firearms. Thanks SOLDIER OF FORTUNE magazine.
- What’s your fav piece of gear? Favorite piece of gear is probably my 10 1/2" 300 Blackout, NOVESKE Infidel rifle.
- Do you have an Everyday Carry item that you can’t live without? My favorite EDC is my Glock 19. Spiced up By Jim Jones of J and L customs.
Jude's design is the first of a 3 tee shirt collection that will be released through out the summer. This is a limited addition tee so put up your dukes & get some!