Josh Malbon is a lifelong explorer in the art of communication. Through the arrangement of typography, iconography and media, Malbon demonstrates a way of working that shares information, news and ideas.
"The design is of St. George and the Dragon. It is based off of the pendants of patron saints. I chose this particular soldier saint because of the symbolism in slaying a dragon being a metaphor for the greater fight against evil."
- Do you shoot firearms? I shoot a Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12 gauge
- What’s your fav firearms activity(ie-hunting, range…etc.)? Shooting ducks
- How do were introduced to firearms? Dad started taking me hunting at a young age in the salt marsh on the Eastern Shore.
- What’s your fav piece of gear? My favorite pieces of gear are High 'N Dry waders and neoprene jacket.
- Do you have an Everyday Carry item that you can’t live without? No tangible EDC but a practioner at Tidewater Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
You can find out more about Josh at malboncreative.com or @malboncreative on Instagram and Facebook