A breathable, full-zip hooded mid-layer that can be worn in conjunction with a cold or wet weather layer when conducting special reconnaissance tasks.
Features of Men's Arc'teryx LEAF Naga Hoody Full Zip (Gen 2)
- Hood Configuration - Low profile hood sits cleanly against the neck, while a separate collar provides protection from debris, snow, or rain.
- Zipper Configuration - Full front centerline zip closure to ease on and off, facilitates ventilation
- Reinforced thumb loops – Secures sleeves at full length while quickly transitioning top layers and conveniently layers beneath tactical gloves.
- Inside elongated pockets for warming and drying gloves in colder weather
- Pocket Configuration - Two hand pockets with zippers
- Com port allows wiring to run under the garment from the left outer pocket.
- PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- Overall the fit and articulation have been improved
- More form fitting in torso and sleeves
- Slightly shorter front length
- Added Com ports in the inside left pocket
- Reinforced thumb loops with bartacking at the cuff
- Sleeves design updated to match Hoody and Pullover models