New for 2022: The XA Forces Mid GTX now comes in WIDE!
Take your next adventure or mission head-on with the ultimate in tactical footwear. Made by the premier company, Salomon, in business since 1947 and one of the top creators of sport and tactical footwear today. Their passion for the outdoors, tactical gear, as well as constant innovation and craftsmanship drives them to create progressive gear that allows you to enjoy and challenge yourself while tackling the elements found outdoors.
Salomon's iconic, best-selling XA Forces Mid Boot with customer-loved features now come with even more with their Salomon XA FORCES MID WIDE GTX. The same reinforced durability from stitching to lacing to the outsole, the same enhanced stability with Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis, and the same legendary lightweight boot but now packed with more.
This Special Forces oriented Salomon XA FORCES MID WIDE GTX is now more durable with a beefier outside without added weight. New features include anti-static, anti-puncture, oil- and slip-resistant soles that also are now TAA Compliant.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Dual-density midsole combines two different foams with two different densities, providing superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- High-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-Debris mesh that prevents debris from becoming trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials to be discrete and tactical use.
- Nubuck leather, full-grain for long wear and durability.
- Single-layer mesh close to the foot for maximum feel.
- Mesh and textile lining for soft, extreme comfort, and breathability.
- Gusseted tongue connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket providing easy storage for the Quicklace™ system.
- Protective toecap.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system for a secure, snug, customized fit all around.
- Protective mudguard.
- Medical protective pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLight® sock liner that molds to the contours of your foot.
• ISO 20344:2011 Puncture resistant sole preventing sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- US and EU trade compliance.