TD's most versatile pants are back in MultiCam, with a reboot. The most important improvements are the upgraded zipper & zipper pull, more sleek with rubber coated pulls. Also, new laser cut perforation fabric technology for ventilation and drain holes.
The TD Neptune Pants were originally developed from their predecessor, the Neptune Short, and have been updated based on your feedback. The Neptune features two easily accessible a pockets for an AR mag or phone! The Neptune also has 2 pistol mag sized coin pockets.
Early on, we had all solid colors of the Neptune. In 2017 a special group of guys who work in and around the water approached us and asked if we could make the Neptune pants in MultiCam. So we did for them. Since then this pant has been adopted by several groups who need MultiCam for their job.
Made from USA produced material & is nIR compliant. This is a lightweight highly breathable fabric that is abrasion resistant and has a DWR treatment to shed water. On the MultiCam version, we added a more robust front zipper, and double ply knees.
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric 96% Nylon, 4% spandex
- nIR compliant
- Quick dry fabric, Abrasion resistant
- 2way stretch
- DWR Treated (water repellant)
- 8 Pocket design, 2 hand Pockets, 2 Pistol mag pockets, 2 zip Side AR Mag Pockets, 2 Zip Back pocket with drain ports
- Back secure zip wallet pocket
- Wide belt loops for heavy load
- Back belt loop for a carabiner clip
- Mesh pocket bags for venting and water dispersion
- Slot button fly and YKK Locking zippers
- Articulated knee
- Laser perforated Gusseted Crotch
- Laser perforated back yolk